Do not screw the probe cap at the bottom of the pH meter, pull it out directly!
* Hold Feature
A flashing dot will be displayed during the measuring mode, Press HOLD to freeze the current reading. Press HOLD
again to release the hold mode.
*Temperature Measurement ºC or ºF
The default temperature measurement is ºC. While the meter is off, press CAL and ON/OFF at the same time until
the 'ºC' or 'ºF' appears on the LCD. Press CAL to select the preferred unit and press HOLD to save. 'SA' will appear on
the LCD for one second and then back to normal.
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
The product is capable of measuring the temperature and making compensation automatically, 'ATC' shows at the
left corner of the screen.
1. Prepare 4.01, 6.86 and 9.18 pH buffers, Use 6.86 pH buffer for the mid-range buffer first. The pH values for the
buffers are given for 25 °C. If the sample temperature is not 25 °C, the pH values displayed for the buffers will
reflect the correct pH value for the sample temperature. If the electrode is dry, submerge it in distilled water for 10 minutes before calibration. Ensure that the calibrating buffers are fresh.
2. Press ON/OFF to turn the meter on, submerge the probe in the buffer while stir gently. Then keep it still until a
stable reading is reached. Press CAL for 3 seconds until the Text 'CAL' appears. Then release CAL, the meter will
identify the current buffer value automatically, and display 6.8 in the LCD. The result will be saved while the text 'SA'
displayed after 2 seconds. The meter will back to measuring mode after 1 second while text 'End' showed.
3. If text 'End' is showed after press CAL, it means the calibration buffer is not fresh or the probe is aging.
4. Do not take out the probe from the buffer until text 'End' is showed in the LCD.
5. Same steps as calibrating pH 4.01 and 9.18.
* If Out of the Range
If the pH value is lower than 0 or higher than 14, '-- -- --' will be displayed.
When the temperature is too low or too high, 'L' or 'H' will be displayed.
* Low Power Indication
Change batteries if all the texts in the LCD are flashing.
Please always keep the ph glass bulb caped for protecting when storing. Always rinse the ph electrode in distilled
water before use. Never touch or rub glass bulb for it may reduce the life of the electrode.
The meter is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover battery, misuse, abuse, alteration, tampering, neglect, improper maintenance or
damage resulting from leaking batteries. Proof of purchase is required for warranty repairs. Warranty is void if the
meter has been taken apart.
How to prepare the buffer solution?
Solid material for ph4.01, ph6.86, ph9.18 buffer solution are provided in a set of sachets. Glass jars or beakers are
recommended as the solution containers.
Take making the 250ml buffer solution of pH 6.86 as an example:
(1) Put the pH 6.86 buffer material (in the green sachet) in a jar (the volume should be no less than 250ml).
(2) Fill the jar with 250ml distill water.
(3) Place a glass stick in the solution, swirling it until the white powder dissolved.
(4) Store the buffer solution in the cool and dry place. Attach a label on it for further use.
(5) For the further calibration, Ensure that there is a constant supply of fresh buffer solution in contact with the
probe. Discard the solution after use.
| 0 to 14.0 pH|| LCD indicates both pH & Temp.|
| Pen type digital pH meter, all in one, pH electrode is included, easy to use.|| Data hold function for freezing the desired value|
|Water proof and protection||Auto power off without operation in 10 mins|
|Supplied with a set of pH 4.01, pH 6.86, pH 9.18 buffers||Microcomputer circuit, intelligent function, high accuracy|
|Easy to change the pH electrode||Compact size, light weight|
|Temperature measurement, C or F||Power supply by 1.5 V battery (LR44 ) x 4 PCs|
|Build in temperature sensor, ATC (auto temperature compensation)||Available for wide applications, such as aquarium, beverage, fish hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, quality control, school & colleges, swimming pools, water conditions|
|Auto calibration for pH 4.01, pH 6.86 and pH 9.18|